Introducing TheirLabel: domain name white-labeling for Bubble

Hey Revathi, thank you for your message (and sorry for my delay :confused: )!
I just pushed an update to the testdrive page. If you’re still interested, could you give that another try? And if that doesn’t work, can you please tell me which domains you entered (along with the variations you tried that do work). I ask because there would be no other way for me to troubleshoot your situation without this information.

Thanks!

Hi
This plugin is just what I need, however, how are users partitioned so that customers don’t see each other’s data?
Thanks, Mark.

Hii @aagostini, I just subscribed to the plan and tried implementing things - learning from the demo editor. After getting half way through, I realised “site_id” is not being created in the database. Any clue why it’s happening, and possible error it might give?

Also received this error! Please help @aagostini :wave:

Hey Yash! Thank you for your message and I apologize to hear about the difficulties you’re facing. Would you be willing to give me temporary read only access to your application to help me quickly debug what’s wrong. If so, then please direct message me with the details. Otherwise, I will have to try to recreate your issue on my end (which may take longer).

Yaaaa @aagostini, glad you replied. I was waiting hard.

Yaa, no issues. That would be most efficient. Sending you the details in DM’s. Please check.

@aagostini can you quickly enable this or something

Hiii @aagostini, can you please check that quickly

Hey Yash, my apologies - I’ve been on vacation. I’m looking into this this evening. Will report back when I think I have a fix (I think this has to do with an update I made last week)

EDIT In the mean time, another option is to DM me with those details on the Bubble forum. You can find me here

No issues @aagostini. I think i’ve found a temporary solution for that, but needs work.

What we are building, also requires a few things that can be really helpful:

• ability to add SEO Description (title is already possible)
  • ability to add SEO Image

Can you please add these features? We are happy to pay more for the plugin to help you.

Would you like to have a small 30mins call with me on this front? We can find a permanent solution for the issue.

Yash, glad to hear you for a temporary solution :slight_smile:

I’m looking into the ability to add SEO Description/image. Will follow up when I have a working plan (by tomorrow evening).

1 Like

That’s so nice to hear. Thanks @aagostini :slight_smile: Any updates?

Yes! First off, I apologize for not being able to respond sooner. Second, as a token of my apology, I’ve gone ahead and added those requested features at no additional cost to you. Specifically, the following has been added:

• ability to add SEO Description (title is already possible)
  • ability to add SEO Image
  • fixed the 404 error message you were seeing (by gracefully handling that error. This error was a result of Netlify not having sensed your recently configured DNS settings. It’s also quite normal to experience this error if the DNS records were just made and it will usually resolve itself within 30 minutes as that’s the usual time needed for DNS records to propagate across the internet).

So yeah, update to version 2.0.3 and enjoy these new features. Let me know how it goes, thanks you!

1 Like

All good @aagostini, no issues. Thanks for pushing those updates. Checking it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @aagostini

Can you confirm that this works with root domains? Thanks!

Yes it does! Give our demo a go and you’ll see exactly how it works (you can try an apex/root domain) :slight_smile:

Ciao @aagostini ,

I am trying to use your demo page to test a custom domain, I introduced the main url: www.getla,com/version-test then i introduced the desired path which i want to have for the user www.user,com/version-test.

As I understand it needs some time before the DNS records will propagate. I waited for some time but i still get redirected to username.com is for sale | www.brandforce.com - meaning that it didn’t work yet.

My question is, would i really need to wait 24 hrs to test it and see that it works? On your demo it’s said that the white labels generated from that demo would be deleted in 6 hrs.
How can I be sure that it works, and is my case possible using your plugin?

Hello there! I am a new customer and need a little help. I think it is almost working.

On Netlify it shows the site as: “Site has not yet been deployed”. When I got to the url, I get this error: Not Found - Request ID: 01GC0X9VR32Q51KJ96804JK6C3

How do I deploy the site?

Typically DNS settings will settle within an hour or so. What will happen is people interested in TheirLabel will demo a URL they actually want to whitelabel, and so when they finally buy and use our plugin, they get an error when trying to whitelable that exact same url because of how our netlify application naming works (Netlify doesn’t allow creating multiple apps with the same name… which is what happens). That’s why we delete demos after 6 ours… to minimize the chance of this happening.

In your case, it may have been an issue with not having deleted that parking.html page that describes the domain is for sale… or something similar. If you try this again after having removed or disabled your parking page, then I’m assuming it should work.

Finally, I apologize for the late reply - only just now saw your message. Best of luck!

If it indeed is stuck in that state, then you can simply run the Provision A Whitelabel action to recreate/update the white label. Once if is deplyed, you will be able to Provision SSL Certificate.

Let me know how it goes! Thanks,